Premier Boutique will offer a limited number of Girls Air Jordan 11 Retro on Saturday, December 17th. An all new Air Jordan colorway in GS Youth Girls sizes. Features a velvet upper material in night maroon. Due to the limited nature of this item, Premier will conduct a instore lottery on the afternoon of Tuesday, December 13th from 11am-7pm (or when all spaces are full). This is the only day we will conduct a lottery for this item.
1. The Girls Air Jordan 11 Retro is $220 plus taxes.
2. Grade School Youth sizes 4Y-8Y (including 1/2 sizes). There are multiple pairs in some sizes.
3. Any unclaimed sizes will be available on the Monday after the release of the shoe at 11am on a first come basis.
1. You must come into the Premier San Mateo’s location at 132 East 3rd Ave on Tuesday, December 13th in order to sign up. Cutoff time is 7pm or when all spaces are taken. No phone sign ups are accepted. No email sign ups are allowed.
2. You may sign up for 1 size choice at the register in person only. No double entries are allowed. Anyone caught with 2 entries will be removed from the process.
3. We will accept 5 signups per pair available. All sign ups have a 20% or better chance of being selected.
4. You must have a government issued ID to sign up. This includes a state issued ID, military ID, passport, or driver’s license. Such ID’s as school ID, Costco cards,etc are not accepted for the lottery process. No government ID = No signup. No exceptions
5. The lottery draw is random. There’s no advantage to signing up early or at the last minute. Keep in mind spaces are limited.
6. Due to time/resource constraints, only lottery winners will be contacted by Thursday, December 15th. We will alert all lottery entrants on Twitter when the lottery draw is complete and winners are contacted.
7. Lottery wins are non-transferable.
8. Premier reserves the right to refuse service to anyone we feel didn’t play by the lottery rules.
9. Entering the lottery adds your name to the Premier e-mail list.
1. Winners will be contacted by 7pm on Thursday, December 15th via phone and/or email.
2. Confirmed winners are required to come in to pickup the item on Saturday, December 17th from 11am to 7pm (store hours)
3. Pickup requires a government issued ID with the same person/picture/name. No ID = No shoes. No exceptions.
4. Lottery winners are guaranteed the size originally chosen til 7pm on Saturday, December 17th. After this time, the item is no longer available. Please be aware as no extension is available.